Thursday, February 21, 2008

Angels Disguised

For the last several weeks, I have been under severe stress because of family problems. I am feeling trapped in a bad situation with no way out. It has now gotten to be depression. I’m tired all of the time, I cry a lot, and have unknown maladies, probably due to the stress.

Yesterday, my husband and I were at a shopping mall, sitting outside having coffee. I was of course, crying, and very unhappy, when I looked up, and on a branch very close and facing me, sat a beautiful blue bird chatting continually and appeared to be looking directly at me. He then flew over to a branch that was just over my shoulder - so close that if I raised my hand, I could touch him. He continued to chatter and look at me, for what seemed to be a very long time. He then flew down on the ground right next to me keeping up the same loud chatter. It was amazing and beautiful. The man sitting across from us stood up to watch. My husband was in disbelief. There were no other blue birds anywhere in the area. This one really made itself known to me. My husband and I talked about this for hours. My depression went away and I actually had a very nice day.

My husband and I both believe this bird came to me for a reason and with a message. I wondered if anyone out there could interpret this for me. Also could the bird be someone who has passed with a message. Also, I would love to know what the message was.

Julie

No comments: